Monday, July 9, 2007

Home with improvement updates

OK sorry about not posting. The flight home went well and Gabby and I made it just fine. I just wanted to add that I have been home almost a week and a half and I have seen three more big improvements!! First, my bowels have really become active just like a normal bodied person. Before the treatment I would go to the bathroom every 3 to 4 days a week. (by myself) Now I go almost like I did before my accident every 1 to 2 days!!!!!!! That is a huge improvement. Second, my energy level is drastically increased!! I have cleaned up my yard, planted flowers, hauled mulch, and much more for about 5 hours for 2 days with a few small breaks in between. In the morning I am getting up to finish a few more things that I need to do. Naps seem to be a thing of the past. Finally, I have begun to sweat like a pig again just like I did when I used to run in the Army!!! I now don't have to worry as much about overheating. Alright, that's it for now I'll update soon.
Lance

11 comments:

Ethel said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome home!


Ethel

Ann Coon said...

Lance:

I'm so glad to see that you are doing so well.I pray that you will continue to improve. God Bless You and your wife........I hope you will be back at OATC this year. See you soon..........
Ann Coon
Cosmetology

Eva & Bob Brehm said...

Glad to hear of your improvements. Keep up the good work.
Bob and Eva room 1015

Camo said...

hi lance cool to here that this stuff works . my name is Cameron and i broke my neck in july 2004 c456 and suffer from brown syquards. and am really interested in your results and info on how you went about organising your treatment. this is what i have been waiting for . my e-mail is xtrmseeka@yahoo.com.au. i really look forward to hearing from you Cam

JCS said...

Lance - any news lately?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

Casey Nabavi and Cellulogix Biosciences recently opened their headquarters in Montreal, Canada. With treatment centers in Zona Rio, Mexico and Istanbul, Turkey. Coming soon are treatment centers in Germany and Russia, as well as Cabo San Lucas.

Unknown said...

Pleasurable Post! You have shown a remarkable delineation. Thanks for issue this superb expose.
injection of stem cells

rking said...

Lance , how did your accident occur for you to get stem cell . I really need you feed back . my nephew is 31 married with 2 little girls is a firefighter/paramedic was on a call thirteen months ago and him and another paramedic was picking up a 285ib guy on a strtcher and my nephew was try to brace his feet on the ground when his ankle rolled and he could feel the stretcher moving so he of course grab the stretcher and it all fell on him . he heard a pop in his back and neck area and has had 3 surguries and a cage and still not where he needs to be . please we have not been able to talk to any one that has been thru something similiar please write me back. my name is Rhonda King from Red oak Tx outside of Dallas Tx cell # is 214 458-9897

Nomore Hair Laser and Beauty clinic. Greenacre said...

Hi Lance.
I am from Australia. I would like to know how you are doing in 2017. Did you have to go back for more or have you improved since the last time you wrote? You also mentioned that they had other treatments that were better. Can you tell what they were.

Alex said...

Been reading this site for awhile now, always has really good posts and topics please keep it up! loads of blogs are going under lately from lack of new posts etc
knee replacement alternatives stem cell