Monday, June 25, 2007

Final IV Stem Cell

Today Monday at 5:00PM was my final treatment and all went well. Now everyone just keep the faith that within the next few months I get some movement back. Things that are already noticeable are as listed:
1. Strength and Stamina 50% better
2. Bladder 75% better during day and 100% better at night (less trips to restroom at night)
3. Muscle Spasms 75% better
I can definitely say that no therapy is going to help my bladder and spasms so that is 100% stem cell treatment and for many SCI patients that would be life changing for them and make other SCI patients happier to have better control over anything they already have. The USA has the technology to do this same treatment to all diseases and ailments but it will never happen if our government can't open their eyes and realize that embryonic stem cells are not the only stem cells that can help people. Anyways, I'll update again before we depart on Sat. mornng.

2 comments:

meganl said...

Lance,

It sounds like your faith is moving mountains!! I am so excited to read about your progress. I can't wait to hear more when you get home!

LindaL said...

Dear Lance,
I met you at lunch on the first day of ASW. I just want you to know that you are an inspiration, not only because you are courageous enough to do something new, but because you are brave enough to share it. You and your wife are thanked by many, keep on truck'in! Linda L (Yellowlilly)