Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday Night

I have had a headache from the injection. I have also had chills. The doctor says this is normal in some patients. I remember whenever I got something back at Shepherd Hospital I would feel bad for a few days before so this is a good sign. Acupuncture went much better and the therapy was good also. I tried to go out Saturday afternoon, but I felt chilled and had to come back. After a good night's sleep I should feel better. They have told me there is a Christian church in the city. I'll try to find it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I will go to that church too. Hopefully someone speaks English there

Jonathan Sobley said...

I was at Shepherd in Oct. 2005 with a C-6 injury and having great return so far. Watching your progress and hoping for the best in China! J.Sobley